- Riya Sharma, Co-Founder/President, Shaadi.ca As wedding planners, it is of utmost importance that we hire and work with top professionals who offer courteous, reliable and professional service. We look for companies that can work well with us as well as cater to our clients and the end result should be First Class. Having worked with First Class Entertainment for 2 weddings in 2004 and already looking forward to more in 2005, I must say that it has been a thoroughly satisfying experience working with yourself and our clients have always had great things to say about your professionalism and selection of music. Your ability to cater to numerous music genres has been refreshing and this was demonstrated perfectly at the Muslim & Catholic wedding we did together in Oct 2004. Here's looking forward to a great year ahead.
- RoadKingProfessional DJs from start to end. Our company Christmas party was a great success, largely due to your diverse selection of music and paying extra attention to keeping the dance floor full at all times. Looking forward to our next event and another First Class night.
- Rob & AmitaThe music you played was excellent and on cue, and certainly kept the party going. We did receive compliments from other guests that had attended and highly recommended you to them. The service we received was very professional and our requirements were definitely understood. I have already recommended your services to some of my friends.
- The Khanna FamilyEverything was very well planned out and professional. The music that was played was appealing to many age groups and we received several compliments on your on your excellent work! There was never a time when the dance floor was empty and you did a fantastic job in playing a wide variety of music and keeping it going all night long. We have already recommended you to many of our friends. Thank you for making our evening a memorable one! We hope to have many more with you in the future.
- Dave and Joyce Vickers We used the services of First Class Entertainment at our wedding this summer. I am West Indian and my husband is from Northern Ontario. There were many diverse cultures at our wedding and it was important to us that everybody was on the dance floor enjoying themselves. Hiring First Class Entertainment helped to ensure this. They played everything at our wedding, from Soca and Hindi Remixes to Top 40 and Rock music, the mix of music had all cultures on the dance floor. Additionally, the music played at dinner created a classy and relaxing atmosphere. All of our requests and questions were handled professionally and efficiently, no detail as too small. We both have no hesitation in recommending the services of First Class Entertainment. Thank you for helping to make our event memorable!
- PreetiFirst Class Entertainment provided DJ services for my sisters wedding recently (January 2006). To sum it up in one word, they were awesome (not just 'good' but amazing!). They were very responsive to the type of music we wanted. I have never met more committed DJs before. Thanks guys for making my sister's wedding truly memorable. Some people have already asked me for your number and I have not hesitated in giving it to them. Thanks again and keep up the excellent work.